Please read the following legal statement and click on the link below to continue. By registering with DARTStore.org, you are agreeing to the terms below.
DART Store's Standard Terms of Sale and Use of Web Site:
All sales and/or transactions are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Customer Acknowledgment - Customer acknowledges agreement with these Terms of Sale by registering to use
and/or using this site, including but not limited to placing an order to purchase a Product from the DART Store.
- All Sales and Venue In Texas - All sales shall be deemed made in the State of Texas, USA, regardless of the location of the Customer. The Customer agrees that any dispute with the DART Store arising out of the Customer's purchase from DART Store or use of this web site shall be brought by the Customer exclusively in the state or federal courts situated in Dallas County, State of Texas; and the Customer hereby agrees that such venue is appropriate and that the DART Store's agreement to sell and deliver products to the Customer is dependent on this provision.
- Governing Law - This Agreement will be governed by the laws in force in the State of Texas. This
Agreement will not be governed by the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, the application of which is expressly excluded. Customer hereby agrees that applying Texas Law to this agreement is appropriate and that the DART Store's agreement to sell and deliver products to the Customer is dependent on this provision. Uses of DART vehicles, facilities, or property are subject to the DART Code of Conduct.
- Shipping Terms, Purchase Price, and Sales Tax
- DART Store will arrange payment for shipping with the carrier, but such costs are the responsibility of Customer.
- Risk of loss is upon Customer once DART delivers the Product to the carrier.
- DART Store shall not be liable for handling or customs charges for shipments outside the United States.
- Delivery times are estimates only and DART Store shall not be liable for delays. Please allow at least 7 to 10 business days for delivery.
- Prices are listed in the DART Store catalogs and web site, and are subject to change without notice.
- Payment is due before shipment.
- DART Store collects sales and use taxes for sales made to residents of the State of Texas.
- International -
Products sold by DART Store may be exported from the United States only in accordance with the Export Administration Regulations. Diversion contrary to United States law is prohibited. Customer warrants and represents that it is eligible to receive Products under United States law and agrees to abide by any export or re-export restrictions imposed by United States law.
- NO WARRANTY - The DART Store DOES NOT WARRANT THE PERFORMANCE OR INTEGRITY OF ANY PRODUCT. DART STORE DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY LAW, INCLUDING MERCHANTABILITY AND USE FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY - IN NO EVENT SHALL DART STORE BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF PROFIT OR OPPORTUNITY. UNLESS OTHERWISE REQUIRED BY TEXAS LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL DART STORE'S LIABILITY, IF ANY, EXCEED THE REPAIR, REPLACEMENT OR COST OF THE SPECIFIC PRODUCT PURCHASED FROM DART STORE.
- Returns - Returns of Products are subject to DART Store's current return policies, which are set forth in the catalogs, web site, and shipping statement
- Exclusive Agreement - These Terms of Sale represent the complete and final agreement between the Customer and DART Store for the matters set forth herein, and shall be supplemented only by the prices, quantity, and descriptions set forth in DART Store's invoice for the relevant sale. Terms contained in Customers' purchase orders, offers to buy, terms and conditions, and the like shall have no effect.
- In the event that any section of these Terms of Sale other than Sections 2 (All Sales and Venue In Texas) and 3 (Governing Law) are deemed unlawful or unenforceable, that section or portion of a section shall be stricken from the Terms of Sale, and the remaining terms shall continue in full force and effect.
- DART Store shall not be responsible for damages or delays resulting from Acts of God, and from other actions, both governmental and otherwise, including but not limited to war, riot, seizure, and embargo.
- These Terms of Sale may be modified from time to time by DART Store without notice, and are current as of the date of the then current catalog or web site. Please refer to the current catalog or web site.